Friday, July 12, 2013

On Being Generous

The Self Introduction

So here we go. I think it’s been a long time since I contributed for an organisation. This reminds me of myself in a college paper and a local church newsletter only that this will be published online. I am the wife of Pastor Teddy, a mum to Vianca and a friend to many. I work as an Administrative and Communications Officer. Writing for me is like a passage of my thoughts, and occasionally, my way to reflect on God’s love in the mundane of life. I hope my contribution will certainly edify and will not create any whirlpool of gossips or whatsoever. Yes, I write candidly but honestly from the bottom of my heart. You might find yourself laughing and crying a little surprisingly by a simple soul. Also, I aspire to edify the Church in obtaining the Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). Please feel free to leave your comments. Any expression of gratitude is welcomed but a violent feedback may take some weeks for me to reply. To the leadership and staff of RJC Church, thank you for this opportunity.

A Generous Church

I’d like to share something obvious to where the direction of our church is heading. (Click here for the rest of the story at RJC Website).