Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seriously Happy



Many of us can falsify happiness with many diversions to control our sorrow. We tend to keep the real condition of our hearts perhaps due to being afraid of embarrassment or because we are too proud to deal with our grief. Others also think that being sad is just for the weak and they keep themselves busy or some people resolves to be more talkative to cover up their burden. The most upsetting cover up I can think of is being angry and worst is to declare that it is an acceptable kind of anger.

Many years back, I remember covering all up my burdens and it became normal for me to deal with my sorrow instantly with anger. I thought being angry can get everything I want accordingly. Well, there are some things we really can not learn in school but has to be learned in life. (Click here to read the rest of the story at RJC Website).